THESE DAYS it’s hard to ignore the ease and efficiency that Amazon brings to our daily lives. Ordering from the world’s largest online retailer has become second nature for everything from groceries to electronics to clothing and patio furniture. It’s also no surprise that Amazon is a great place to upgrade your home gym equipment in 2023. What if we told you that there is a way to save even more? The not so secret the location of some of Amazon’s craziest deals is at Amazon Warehouse, and once you learn how to navigate this section, you’ll find that it’s a game-changer for saving money. Here is the breakdown.
What exactly is Amazon Warehouse?
If you’re unfamiliar, Amazon Warehouse is like a clearinghouse for great deals on “quality used, used, and open-box products.” In many cases, these are items that shoppers buy, open, never use, but decide they don’t want after all, or lightly used items (like popular electronics) that shoppers resell to Amazon. .
These are all resold through Amazon Warehouse, usually at a steep discount. Virtually anything you can buy new on Amazon, you can also find at Amazon Warehouse. This includes everything from electronics and furniture pet supplies and kitchen gadgets. The only difference? All products are pre-loved (although many are like new), well, way cheaper.
How can I find Amazon Warehouse?
The easiest way to start browsing the best Amazon Warehouse deals is to official homepage here. From there, you can simply click on the categories that interest you the most and shop just like you would on the regular Amazon site. To search for everything Amazon Warehouse has to offer, you can simply open the drop-down menu in the search bar and change the default “All Departments” option to “Amazon Warehouse”. The Amazon search bar is sorted alphabetically, so the Amazon Warehouse tab is only in a few places.
How does Amazon Warehouse work?
Since Amazon Warehouse products are not new, Amazon uses a graduated scale for each item so shoppers know the condition of the item before purchasing it. Each item is graded with a 20-point quality inspection process for damage, packaging, and functionality. Here are the five categories you need to know:
- Renewed: Consider this “Amazon refurbished”. This is one of the best conditions available on Amazon Warehouse and generally indicates that the item is like new with little or no wear. These also include an Amazon Renewed Guarantee, giving you 90 days to receive and inspect the product before deciding whether to keep it or return it.
- Used – Like New: These items work perfectly and the packaging generally looks brand new too. We bought Used – Like New Amazon Warehouse items that appeared to have never been touched.
- Used – Very good: One step below Used – Like Newthese items have had very little or no use and the packaging is generally in very good condition.
- Used – Good: Items in average condition that have probably been used, but still work perfectly. The packaging may be damaged or missing, or the item may be repackaged by Amazon.
- Used – Acceptable: Well-used items that still work. Packaging is usually missing or damaged. These are the best deals available through Amazon Warehouse.
The great thing about every Amazon Warehouse purchase is that Amazon promises free replacements within 30 days if you’re unhappy with your order (and there’s an equivalent item in stock).
Just know that it’s first come, first served. Amazon Warehouse. Inventory is still extremely limited. If you miss a lot on a specific product in a specific state, there’s no telling if or when it will be available again. So if you find something you really want, be ready to pull the trigger.
Here are some serious bargains that are coming, coming…soon gone!
Gear and Trade Editor
John Thompson is the Equipment and Trade Editor at Men’s Health, where he covers fashion, grooming, equipment and technology. He was previously style and gear editor at BroBible.comand a business writer for LeManuel.com. His interests include buying rare vintage clothing and following his favorite baseball team, the Kansas City Royals.
Mike Richard has been traveling the world since 2008. He has kayaked in Antarctica, tracked endangered wild dogs in South Africa and survived a great white shark attack in Mexico. Her travel tips have appeared on Forbes, Travel + Leisure, CNET and National Geographic websites. He loves the great outdoors and good bourbon, and lives (usually) in Tulsa, Oklahoma. Mike also likes to speak in the third person.